Great Ocean Road Tours
Great Ocean Road Tours – The Great Ocean Road private day tour is an iconic coastal drive renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty and stunning ocean vistas. Located just 3 hours from Melbourne CBD, the drive starts from Torquay and goes for 244kms to Warnambool.
Our Great Ocean Road Tour can have stops like 12 Apostles, Cape Otway Lighthouse, including lunch at your choice of restaurant. Our trip also includes stops to view stunning wildlife and more mesmerizing coastal views.
in the state of Victoria, Australia, it stretches along the south-eastern coast, hugging the cliffs and offering panoramic views of the Southern Ocean. This world-famous road is celebrated for its dramatic limestone formations known as the Twelve Apostles, which stand tall against the crashing waves. With its winding coastal route, pristine beaches, lush rain forests, and charming seaside towns, the Great Ocean Road has become a must-visit destination for travelers seeking awe-inspiring landscapes and unforgettable experiences.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Friendly & Informative Guide
- Pickup from Selected Hotels
- National Park fees
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission – Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission – Loch Ard Gorge
- Meals other than as stated
Our Great Ocean Road Tours adventure begins with pickup from central Melbourne hotels, where you board a Wi-Fi-equipped minivan. Travel through the beautiful beach town of Torquay, the official start of the Great Ocean Road. Exploring the semitropical forest of Great Otway National Park. Gaze at the dramatic Twelve Apostles, undoubtedly the region’s most famous natural landmark, during a stop at Port Campbell National Park; upgrade to include an unforgettable helicopter ride over the iconic rock formations. Visit Loch Ard Gorge, the site of a notorious 19th-century shipwreck, and marvel at the dramatic result of erosion at Gibson’s Steps. Stop for dinner (at your own expense) before relaxing during the journey back to your departure point.
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout. Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed. This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
- Wheelchair accessible Vans available on request.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Large bags, strollers, prams, baby capsules, luggage & walkers cannot be brought on board
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Get in Touch about this Tour